The code for Seantis Questionnaire is available from http://github.com/rmt/seantis-questionnaire/
If you wish to see a simple sample questionnaire, go for it!
You may also use the generate_run view to create an anonymous RunInfo: do it
Seantis Questionnaire is a django application for creating online questionnaires/surveys. It was designed as part of a project for an annual medical questionnaire, and as such, some extra features to help with sending email invitations are included.
- Multiple Questionnaires, multiple pages (QuestionSets) per questionnaire, multiple runs of same questionnaire per subject (eg. for annual surveys)
- Multilingual using the django transmeta application.
- Questions (ie. 6) & SubQuestions (ie. 6a), with appropriate layout tweaks.
- Email Invitations (direct URL to Questionnaire)
- Does not require Django's authentication system to answer questionnaires
- CSV export of answers.
- Easily extensible question types (Question Processor + Template, and Answer Processor)
- Built-in Question types include Open (single line), Open (text area), Yes/No, Yes/No/Dont Know, Yes/No/Comment, Single Choice, Single Choice + Freeform Option, Multiple Choice, Multiple Choice + Freeform Option(s), Number Range, Time Period.
- Django Signals on completion of QuestionSets and Questionnaires
- Widgets: Date/Time Widget, Date Range Widget
- Customisable answer checks (eg. for open answer questions)
- Question Type Classes instead of (or in addition to) simple processing functions.
Seantis GmbH can be hired to create, translate and customise a questionnaire and the management interface for it.